TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
Tuition payment is due on the 1st day of the month. Any payment made after the 10th day of the month will be subject to a $25 late fee. Tuition is not based on the number of attendance days in each month. Full tuition is due regardless of the number of days that a student actually attends school. There are no refunds for missed days, whatever the reason, nor will there be compensatory days for absences.
The supply fee is due no later than the first day of school.
The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) assumes all financial responsibility for the child enrolled in Monarch Montessori School.
All signed Enrollment Contracts must be accompanied by a non-refundable tuition deposit which is equal to one month’s tuition and is applied toward the student’s last month’s tuition.
Enrollment Fees and supply fees are non-refundable with the exception of the “The Kindergarten Year Policy” policy. All tuition deposits are non-refundable but will be applied to your child’s last month’s tuition. SeeKindergarten Year Policy.
Kindergarten Year Policy
The Montessori primary program is a 3-year, interrelated and cumulative curriculum during the preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten years. All children at Monarch Montessori School who participate in the program through their kindergarten year will be refunded 50% of their enrollment fees at the completion of the kindergarten year, as much as $150.
Discontinuation of Enrollment
Monarch Montessori School may at any time, in its sole discretion, discontinue a student’s enrollment if it determines that the student’s behavior is detrimental to the well-being of other students or the staff; or if the student or any parent or guardian repeatedly fails to follow rules and policies as established for the harmony and safety of all of the children and staff; or if tuition is not paid for 30 days. Written notice of a student’s dismissal will be mailed or delivered to the parent or guardian and no refund of tuition deposit, application fees, or supply fees will be made.
Withdrawal from The School
If a student’s parent(s) or guardian(s) terminates the Enrollment Contract before completion of the school year, the remaining unpaid tuition obligation will be pro-rated only if the following policies and procedures are met.
- Notice of withdrawal must be made directly to the school administrator. Once notice has been received, the school administrator will present the parent(s) or guardian(s) with a completed Notice of Withdrawal form that reflects the specific terms of the student’s withdrawal.
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) must give the school notice of intent to withdrawal at least sixty (60) days in advance.
- If at least sixty-days notice is given, Monarch Montessori School will pro-rate the total tuition amount still due so that the amount owed reflects only monthly tuition payments through the withdrawal date. Then, the tuition deposit will be credited to the amount due. Families will pay tuition for the first 30 days, and the deposit will be applied to the last 30 days.
- If the child’s last day of school is less than sixty days from the date that notice is given, the Official Date of Withdrawal will still be calculated sixty days from the notification date.
- Failure to provide sixty-days (60) notice will result in the parent(s) or guardian(s) liability to make the monthly tuition payment due on the first school day of the month following the student’s last day of school.
- A final tuition invoice will be presented to the parent(s) or guardian(s).
- In the event of default of any payment provided for in the Enrollment Contract, the student may not be allowed to continue attending school and the parent(s) or guardian(s) will be responsible for all attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs of collection for any outstanding amounts due under the Enrollment Contract.