The following agreement is made between Monarch Montessori School and the parent(s) or guardian(s). Every child has the right to have both parties working positively for the child by being involved in the child’s care and education. Our hope is that this partnership provides mutual understanding and respect, and open communication that will enable us to work together for the benefit of your child.
Monarch Montessori School will:
- Honor the school’s mission and cultivate an open, honest, and respectful relationship with all children and families.
- Maintain a prepared Montessori environment that meets the highest standards of excellence in faculty and materials.
- Provide a broad and balanced education that allows your child to develop confidence, independence, and an interest in and love for learning.
- Ensure that your child is free from harm and is able to work without distractions.
- Promote understanding of the Montessori philosophy through parent education programs.
- Communicate clearly in a concise and timely fashion.
- Understand the challenges of parenting and support you in meeting those challenges.
The Parents will:
- Honor the school’s mission and cultivate an open, honest, and respectful relationship with all members of our community.
- Read the Parent Handbook and familiarize themselves with the policies and procedures of Monarch Montessori School; and agree to follow the school policies as described in the Parent Handbook, including the school calendar.
- Promote good communication by attending parent-teacher conferences and staying informed about school activities via the web site and other communications.
- Grow in understanding of the Montessori Method by attending parent education programs.
- Provide the opportunity for healthy living and purposeful activity at home that compliments the child’s experience at school.